Grand Rapids, MI Pressure Washing
Pressure washing is one of the most valuable, yet easily overlooked, ways that you can care for your Grand Rapids home. Does it keep your surfaces fresh and clean? Absolutely, but the benefits go a lot deeper than that. Professional pressure washing removes dirt, grime, and contaminants that actually shorten the lifespan of your paint and stain, plus provides an ideal opportunity to look over all your surfaces on an annual basis.
This helps your coatings to last longer while letting you catch any potential issues early.
Benefits of Pressure Washing
Let’s unpack those benefits even more:
- Improving curb appeal. We all want a clean and well-maintained property, right? Pressure washing can instantly enhance the appearance of your home or commercial building.
- Cleaning dirty surfaces. Over time, dirt, mold, and mildew accumulate on your siding, patio, deck, and walkway, making them look dull and uninviting. Pressure washing efficiently removes these contaminants.
- Preventing damage. As we touched on above, regular pressure washing can help prevent the growth of mold and mildew that inevitably cause damage.
- Protecting against injury. There’s nothing worse than a slick concrete patio, or a grimy pool deck. Keep your property clean and safe with routine pressure washing.
- Getting rid of graffiti. Commercial property owners, you know how much of a battle graffiti can be. Pressure washing is an effective way to wipe the slate clean.
Understanding The Pressure Washing Process
As valuable and effective as pressure washing can be, it has to be done right. Otherwise you run the risk of damaging surfaces, causing water intrusion, or seriously injuring yourself. As a side note, this is why we also recommend that you hire a professional power washing company rather than tackle the project yourself.
At New Look Painting, our pressure washing process is dialed in, and we consider it a necessary part of preparing for exterior painting. We start by determining the exact pressure needed to effectively clean each surface, using specific tips and extra care to ensure the best results.
Why Choose New Look Painting?
The process is important, but here’s where the experience part comes into play. Pressure washing shouldn’t be stressful or time consuming when you have the right team in your corner.
- Clear estimates designed to keep you 100% aware of exactly what’s being done
- Clear scheduling, plus tips to help you prepare for your project’s start
- Clear project management and easy communication
- A final project review when we’re done to ensure that every detail meets your standards (and ours!)
If you are thinking about rejuvenating the look of your home or business, contact the Grand Rapids exterior painters at New Look Painting for a free estimate or call us directly at 616.532.3300.
We hired New Look Painting to take care of our our living room and dining room ceilings and walls. We could not be happier or more pleased with the level of professionalism and skill of Mike, our painter, that was assigned to the job. He tackled a big job in 4 days and I would not hesitate to hire him again for jobs around our house or our friends and family. He even worked around our family schedule. A++++
I’ve hired New Look Painting several times for both interior and exterior jobs. They always do a beautiful job and are thorough and professional. Highly recommend!!
I am a local Realtor and not only recommend my clients to use Mike and his crew for all their painting needs but I also use them for my own home which tells you I trust that they are the best. Besides fair pricing and wonderful service, Mike (the owner) is an incredibly kind guy that cares about what he does. They are the only painter to go with!
Q. Why hire a pressure washing service?
Hiring a professional ensures that the job is done safely, efficiently, and well.
Q. What surfaces can New Look Painting pressure wash?
We can pressure wash a wide range of materials and substrates, including:
- Vinyl siding
Q. When is the best time to pressure wash my house or other surfaces?
The best time to pressure wash is during the warmer months, typically from late spring to early fall. We always pressure wash your home prior to painting too since it’s absolutely essential that we have a clean, fresh surface to work with.
Q. How often should I pressure wash my home?
The frequency really depends on your property’s location and surrounding environment. Generally it’s a good idea to pressure wash your home every 1-3 years to maintain its appearance and prevent damage. Many property owners like to do it every spring as part of their winter cleanup.
Q. Is it a good idea to pressure wash myself or hire a professional?
While you can attempt to pressure wash your property yourself, hiring a professional ensures the job is done safely and effectively. Professionals have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to handle various surfaces and materials, preventing potential damage and getting the best results.